Contributors

Monday, September 17, 2012

The Good, Bad, and Ridiculous

So, I was searching through Amazon for new books and I kept coming across the most ridiculous books. What some authors write, and what some people read, is beyond me. So in honor of these outrageous books, I have searched the web for some silly titles and covers that probably never should have been published. Happy reading!


I thought that would be obvious.


Their a big deal here is the U.S. Haha


The fact that this is an actual book weirds me out.

Nothing better then a self help book assisting in worthlessness.


Two words "Nunga Nungas"? Bahahahaha


Nuff said.


A love nun. There must be a Casanova in this. 


....I think it's self explanatory.


A book about chickens?

And let us no forget it's highly anticipated sequel...


Wo! That's a lot of entertainment in one day.


Does this even work?


OOO!! Best coloring book ever!

Priceless.


Oh my god.
There is a pattern here.


It's the picture that gets me every time.


I didn't know this was possible.


They knew what they were getting themselves into.

No comments:

Post a Comment